* Gather 12-15 quilters. The leader of the program is the “victim” and is in charge of reading the mystery each month.
* Each quilter brings (6) one yard coordinating pieces of fabric to the first meeting from which he/she would like a quilt made.
* Each quilter is assigned a character in the murder mystery. These are chosen randomly from cards that the leader of the group is holding. The “murder” is read at the first meeting.
* Each month a “clue” is given which incorporates a unit of a quilt block. Each quilter is to make a block which incorporates that unit of quilting (i.e. half square triangle, stars, etc.)
* At the end of twelve months you will have twelve different blocks made from which you then can make a quilt top.